March Break
What the fuck?
I ask her if we'll be spending lots of time together on march break, she says yes. The only fucking time I got to see her, or will get to see that stupid bitch is today, and it was shit.
She ignored me, went on the computer, left me and sat at different parts of the room, left to different rooms, and was totaly mean to me. There were only some times when she was decent to me, but that doesn't make up with what she's been doing to me this week.
I always have time for her, but she makes things up so that she doesn't have to see me. All I had to do today was pick up lenses, and when I left she was waiting for a call, when I got back she was waiting for a call. She said she wanted to come over. I propose I come over there, and we can hang out while she is still waiting for the call, but she says her sis is sick, and she doesn't want me to come over. After she gets the call she waits another hour and doesn't say anything about seeing me. Then she tells me maybe I can come over, and she offers me dinner, which was really good by the way.
I just feel so used, cheap, ignored. neglected... Not loved, I don't feel loved at all, especially when she goes and does this... Which is all the fucking time!
My head hurts, but I went over there, and all that... Now my head hurts more, I just feel like shit.
But I still love her, I just wish she loved me.

<< Home